Moon Alchemy Herbal Infusion | BLUEBERRYJAMS
Blended for: menstrual and menopausal support - uterine healing; for a range of gynecological issues including painful periods, lack of or excessive bleeding, endometriosis, hot flashes etc.
Other uses: digestion, helping with mouth sores, headaches
Ingredients: lady's mantle, chamomile, rose, crampbark, mint, nettle. chickweed
How to Prepare an Infusion
- For each 1 tsp of herb, use 1 cup of water
- Put herbs in a china or glass teapot
- Boil water, pour into teapot, put a lid on (this keep aromatic volatile oils from escaping).
- Let steep for a minimum of 10- 15 mins.
- Shelf life of these infusions, when kept in fridge, are 24 to 36 hours.
Herbal Safety With Infusions: When using new herbs, verify that they are not counter-indicated with any existing medical issue/medications you are taking. Start with small doses and listen to your body.