Lungs & Throat Herbal Infusion | BLUEBERRYJAMS
Ingredients: marshmallow root, sage, hyssop, chamomile
Blended for: supporting & moistening the throat and lungs to ease coughs
Other possibilities: can also be used as a burn blend
How to Prepare an Infusion
- For each 1 tsp of herb, use 1 cup of water
- Put herbs in a china or glass teapot
- Boil water, pour into teapot, put a lid on (this keep aromatic volatile oils from escaping).
- Let steep for a minimum of 10- 15 mins.
- Shelf life of these infusions, when kept in fridge, are 24 to 36 hours.
Herbal Safety With Infusions When using new herbs, verify that they are not counter-indicated with any existing medical issue/medications you are taking. Start with small doses and listen to your body.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Herbal products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If any condition persists, please contact your physical or health care provider. Information provided by this website or organization does not replace face-to-face consultation with a healthcare professional and should not be construed as medical advice.