Hypnotic Bedtime Blend | BLUEBERRYJAMS
- Blend of hypnotic and sedative nervines
- Herbs chosen for their sedative properties as well as calming racing thoughts, digestion related insomnia, and to bring a bit of comfort
- Blended to help aid with falling asleep, getting restorative healing sleep & for intense panic attacks
- Can also help with pain - many of these plants are also antispasmodics
- Alternative to valerian but you can always use in combination with valerian
Ingredients: Hops (Humulus lupulus), Passionflower (Passiflora incarta), Skullcap (Scutellaria latiflora), Lemon Balm (Melissa officinallis), Chamomile (Matricaria recutita), California Poppy (Eschscholzia califonica), vodka
How some folks take it:
Take as part of sleep ritual.
Take 2ml (40 drops) before bed
Take 2ml or one dropper for panic attack
Put in a tiny bit of water - aim for tongue to be able to start digestion before swallowing
* Do not take with other sedatives, do not drive
Safety with Herbs
When using new herbs, verify that they are not contraindicated with any existing medical issue/medications you are taking. Start with small doses and listen to your body.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Herbal products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If any condition persists, please contact your physical or health care provider. Information provided by this website or organization does not replace face-to-face consultation with a healthcare professional and should not be construed as medical advice.