Grief Support Tincture | BLUEBERRYJAMS
- Based on our mending hearts tea blend to support those dealing with grief, shock, depression, and seasonal affective disorder characterized by a feeling of loss, tightness, anxiety, and sadness. This blend also has some immune boosting and antiviral properties, meaning it can also aid in dealing with herpes outbreaks.
- Hawthorne: heart medicine both emotionally and physically, cardiovascular tonic,
- St-John’s Wort: nerve tonic and restorer, antidepressant, antiviral
- Rosehips: heart tonic and protection, vitamin C boost *picked fresh from a friends roses
- White Pine: support for grief, lungs (expectorant, decongestant), vitamin C
- Lemon balm: nervine, helps with insomnia, relaxant, uplifter, digestive aid
- Milky Oats: nerve soother and nourisher, especially good for cases of debility
How some folks take it:
Use 1/4 to 1/2 tsp once to twice daily for 3 weeks, stop for 1 week, repeat.
Or take for 5 days, stop for 2. Repeat.
For an acute moment of grief – take 1/2 dropper up to 3 x in a day.
Ingredients: Hawthorn berry, leaf and flower (Crataegus), St-John's wort (Hypericum perforatum), Rosehips (Rosa canina L.), White pine (Pinus strobus), Lemon Balm (Melissa officinallis), Milky oats (Avena sativa), and brandy.
Safety with Herbs
St-John’s Wort (medications processed through the liver) and Hawthorne (blood pressure medications) interact with several medications. Please do your research before taking this blend.
When using new herbs, verify that they are not contraindicated with any existing medical issue/medications you are taking. Start with small doses and listen to your body.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Herbal products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If any condition persists, please contact your physical or health care provider. Information provided by this website or organization does not replace face-to-face consultation with a healthcare professional and should not be construed as medical advice.