Smooth Soothe Tincture | BLUEBERRYJAMS
Sorry, currently out of stock
- Fresh Milky Oats: nervine tonic, trophorestorative, demulcent – helps soothe frayed nerves, exhaustion and emotional trauma
- Passionflower: anxiolytic, nervine relaxant, antispasmodic – helps calm racing/ruminating mind
- Skullcap: nervine tonic, antispasmodic – repairs and tones the overall nervous system, helps with insomnia
- Motherwort: nervine relexant, cardiac tonic – helps with heart palpitation types of anxiety
- Blue Vervain: nervine, antispasmodic, bitter – good for very tense, wound up anxiety states
- Overall, this tincture is meant to help lower anxious states (as a tonic and for acute moments), help soothe distress, support digestion and help with cramping pains.
Ingredients: fresh milky oats (avena sativa), passionflower (passiflora incarnata), skullcap (scutellaria latiflora), motherwort (leonurus cardiaca), blue vervain (verbena hastata), clear spirits
How some folks take it:
For lighter relief during daytime and tonic like support – 1-2ml once a day. If this makes you too sleepy, half the dosage.
For moments of intense anxiety – 2-4 ml (1 to 2 dropperfuls) can be taken as needed (up to 4x per day)
You can also take this before sleep to help calm restless thoughts and help the body prepare for sleep.
Do not take alongside pharmaceutical sedatives.
When using new herbs, verify that they are not counter indicated with any existing medical issue/medications you are taking. Start with small doses and listen to your body.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Herbal products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If any condition persists, please contact your physical or health care provider. Information provided by this website or organization does not replace face-to-face consultation with a healthcare professional and should not be construed as medical advice.